Who I AM

My photo
Hello everyone, I am 23 years old and a Physical Education. I graduated from SUNY CORTLAND upstate New York. I am currently getting my masters in HPER at Emporia State University in Kansas.I currently work at Malverne High School as a leave replacement for physical education. I also teach 1 health and physical education class at the middle school for their district. I love volleyball and I am very competitive. I like challenges and being pushed to my limits. I've done some amazing DVD workouts such as Insanity and Insanity Asylum and P90X2. They can change your physical appearance tremendously. Your results are based on what you give in, how much you will push yourself, how much pain you can take and keep pushing knowing it will only benefit you. How much sweat are you willing to sweat? I believe that every person in this world can make a difference in a positive way, my way is by teaching. This blog is mainly from my undergraduate degree but I tend to add more post as I continue my career.

January 19, 2012

Goal Setting

Posting this picture as a test picture, I am trying to familiar myself with this blog. This is a great picture though. People make goals every day but not using the "SMART" technique. Everyone can make a goal but the question is how attainable is it. Can you even accomplish this, or are you just making a goal to say you had one. Goals should be written down to see them everyday and remind yourself that each day you can be closer and closer to it. Remember good,better,best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment