Who I AM

My photo
Hello everyone, I am 23 years old and a Physical Education. I graduated from SUNY CORTLAND upstate New York. I am currently getting my masters in HPER at Emporia State University in Kansas.I currently work at Malverne High School as a leave replacement for physical education. I also teach 1 health and physical education class at the middle school for their district. I love volleyball and I am very competitive. I like challenges and being pushed to my limits. I've done some amazing DVD workouts such as Insanity and Insanity Asylum and P90X2. They can change your physical appearance tremendously. Your results are based on what you give in, how much you will push yourself, how much pain you can take and keep pushing knowing it will only benefit you. How much sweat are you willing to sweat? I believe that every person in this world can make a difference in a positive way, my way is by teaching. This blog is mainly from my undergraduate degree but I tend to add more post as I continue my career.

April 9, 2012

Mac Computers Not So Immune Anymore

Have you ever felt completely safe from the threat of a computer virus? If you answered yes, then obviously you have a Mac computer because they have been known to be almost invincible from any virus. Many computers that are Macs have been sold because of their cool look, their efficiency, and their incapableness of getting a virus.  I can flashback to plenty of virus' that I had with the PC, how much of a pain they were, and the possible damage they were capable of causing to my computers.   Now I can talk about "Flashback Trojan" which is a virus infecting the Mac that just came out a few days ago, and is affecting hundreds of thousands of Mac books.  It is insane that hackers are able to now break into Apples security and send out this virus. This is a huge wake up call for all Mac users that their computer is not immune to all threats. As technology advances and people become smarter, I am sure we will hear of plenty more viruses going around. This will hurt the reputation of Mac computers, but I am sure that they are still safer than a PC. I was completely shocked when I found out this information. My mother called me this weekend to inform me that there was an update to protect yourself from this blossoming Mac virus tragedy. I am currently in the process as I type of updating my Mac book to the latest software. I suggest everyone to be careful what they click on the internet especially ads and random links that are sent to you. This can relate to school and education because if someone brings an infected computer to the school to hook up under the wireless it can dish out this virus to all the computers within the district or school community. This we must be careful of because no one computer is safe. As an educator I will make sure my students are careful when they browse the internet and make sure they know the dangers that could possibly happen. Flashback Virus Checker , click this link to make sure your computer is safe.

The Percent Of Harmed Computers From Flashback.... Taken From Google

No comments:

Post a Comment