Who I AM

My photo
Hello everyone, I am 23 years old and a Physical Education. I graduated from SUNY CORTLAND upstate New York. I am currently getting my masters in HPER at Emporia State University in Kansas.I currently work at Malverne High School as a leave replacement for physical education. I also teach 1 health and physical education class at the middle school for their district. I love volleyball and I am very competitive. I like challenges and being pushed to my limits. I've done some amazing DVD workouts such as Insanity and Insanity Asylum and P90X2. They can change your physical appearance tremendously. Your results are based on what you give in, how much you will push yourself, how much pain you can take and keep pushing knowing it will only benefit you. How much sweat are you willing to sweat? I believe that every person in this world can make a difference in a positive way, my way is by teaching. This blog is mainly from my undergraduate degree but I tend to add more post as I continue my career.

April 8, 2012

Day Glow

I had never been to a place in which a concert was a complete rage until this past Friday, April 6th. I had attended the concert that is commonly known as, "Day Glow." At this concert they play all dubstep, techno, and house music. The significant thing that happens at this concert is that paint is being splattered all around at everyone. There were machines everywhere shooting out paint of all different neon colors, blue, pink, and green. You also had people with a pump gun shooting out the paint. You were able to buy bottles of paint to toss at people for 5 dollars a bottle or 5 bottles for 20 bucks. The concert was completely insane. I had never seen so many people at one place. The attire you wear at this is something of a neon sort or white in color because of all the black lights and lasers that were in the building. The security level was tremendously high especially since the concert was in a bad part of Rochester, NY. There were probably around an estimated 1,000 teenagers there going wild.  Everyone there was jumping around all over burning lots of calories. It was extremely hot and painty that night. This was my first complete rager that I have been to and it was something different for me. I am glad I went and was able to have this experience. I definitely lost a few pounds being there. Here are some pictures that were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment