Who I AM

My photo
Hello everyone, I am 23 years old and a Physical Education. I graduated from SUNY CORTLAND upstate New York. I am currently getting my masters in HPER at Emporia State University in Kansas.I currently work at Malverne High School as a leave replacement for physical education. I also teach 1 health and physical education class at the middle school for their district. I love volleyball and I am very competitive. I like challenges and being pushed to my limits. I've done some amazing DVD workouts such as Insanity and Insanity Asylum and P90X2. They can change your physical appearance tremendously. Your results are based on what you give in, how much you will push yourself, how much pain you can take and keep pushing knowing it will only benefit you. How much sweat are you willing to sweat? I believe that every person in this world can make a difference in a positive way, my way is by teaching. This blog is mainly from my undergraduate degree but I tend to add more post as I continue my career.

February 11, 2012

Bonus *Cortland Nights* Build A Bear


Last night, I went to build a bear for SUNY Cortland Nights. The flyers for this event have been around campus for weeks now all over the place. It was known that the word has traveled around the school and everyone was going. I planned to get there 2 hours early but I was side tracked with a hair cut and attended late. When I got there I was overwhelmed with the line. It was ridiculously long just like the lines on "black friday." I went to this with my roommate but I ran there because I knew every second counted and that line was only going to get longer. I sat on line for 10 minutes and was wondering where my roommate went because he was right behind me at most a minute behind. I finally got a text from him saying,"I am infront of the line, he ran over to our friends and they said we can squeeze in line with them, come up." I immediately went up to them and I stood in line. I felt bad for the people that actually waited on line, but I could of easily just said I went to the bathroom if they questioned me. No one mentioned anything so I stayed. They handed out the tickets and I was number 12 in line, originally 183. I got lucky with this spot in line. They started early and let us in at 7:30 p.m.  I grabbed the penguin off the table and started to stuff it. I placed my little heart into it and tied it up. I was done with build-a-bear. I love this event because the bear is such a great gift to give to someone special on Valentines day. Last year I gave it to one of my good friends and now this year I am giving it to her sister who I am also good friends with. The bear I made is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment