Who I AM

My photo
Hello everyone, I am 23 years old and a Physical Education. I graduated from SUNY CORTLAND upstate New York. I am currently getting my masters in HPER at Emporia State University in Kansas.I currently work at Malverne High School as a leave replacement for physical education. I also teach 1 health and physical education class at the middle school for their district. I love volleyball and I am very competitive. I like challenges and being pushed to my limits. I've done some amazing DVD workouts such as Insanity and Insanity Asylum and P90X2. They can change your physical appearance tremendously. Your results are based on what you give in, how much you will push yourself, how much pain you can take and keep pushing knowing it will only benefit you. How much sweat are you willing to sweat? I believe that every person in this world can make a difference in a positive way, my way is by teaching. This blog is mainly from my undergraduate degree but I tend to add more post as I continue my career.

February 6, 2012

Chapter 1 SCOPE MEDIA !

Here is a video my class made for chapter one. There was a lot to it, but we focused on the main points. Trent the director of this video spent countless hours to put this video together. He did a wonderful job as it shows in the video. There were two groups, acting group and music group. We all came together to film this video. More videos to come as SCOPE MEDIA continues throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment