Who I AM

My photo
Hello everyone, I am 23 years old and a Physical Education. I graduated from SUNY CORTLAND upstate New York. I am currently getting my masters in HPER at Emporia State University in Kansas.I currently work at Malverne High School as a leave replacement for physical education. I also teach 1 health and physical education class at the middle school for their district. I love volleyball and I am very competitive. I like challenges and being pushed to my limits. I've done some amazing DVD workouts such as Insanity and Insanity Asylum and P90X2. They can change your physical appearance tremendously. Your results are based on what you give in, how much you will push yourself, how much pain you can take and keep pushing knowing it will only benefit you. How much sweat are you willing to sweat? I believe that every person in this world can make a difference in a positive way, my way is by teaching. This blog is mainly from my undergraduate degree but I tend to add more post as I continue my career.

April 20, 2012

L.A.S.T

Tomorrow is my L.A.S.T which stands for liberal arts and science test.  This test is a must pass to get my teaching certification.  I am very nervous for this test because it is just on basic knowledge that I learned back in high school and my first years of college. I wish I took this test sooner, but I had not. Worst comes to worst I can always retake my test if I do not get the passing grade but I will not think about retaking it because I will pass tomorrow. I am going to enter this test with confidence and no worries about a single thing because it is not the end of the world if I do not succeed on my first try. If I do fall short for a passing grade I will take this as a learning experience and just work harder and do better on my retake. When I get a my certificate for teaching it will not say how many times I took this test, just that I passed it. For the rest of the night I am going to just prepare myself and take practice test. I will go to sleep early tonight and have a great breakfast. I will be focused and mentally tuned in to my test and use all that knowledge in my brain and pass this test.

No comments:

Post a Comment