Who I AM

My photo
Hello everyone, I am 23 years old and a Physical Education. I graduated from SUNY CORTLAND upstate New York. I am currently getting my masters in HPER at Emporia State University in Kansas.I currently work at Malverne High School as a leave replacement for physical education. I also teach 1 health and physical education class at the middle school for their district. I love volleyball and I am very competitive. I like challenges and being pushed to my limits. I've done some amazing DVD workouts such as Insanity and Insanity Asylum and P90X2. They can change your physical appearance tremendously. Your results are based on what you give in, how much you will push yourself, how much pain you can take and keep pushing knowing it will only benefit you. How much sweat are you willing to sweat? I believe that every person in this world can make a difference in a positive way, my way is by teaching. This blog is mainly from my undergraduate degree but I tend to add more post as I continue my career.

April 5, 2012

Stolen Phone ... No Respect.

Yesterday night, on my way to badminton practice, I left my phone on the cortland bus. I got off the bus and did not notice until I was changing into my fitness clothes for practice. I realized that I left it on the seat next to me. I waited for the bus to come back around and I went on to search for it. I looked all over the bus and had to accept the fact that it was stolen. I kept calling my phone hoping someone would answer it and tell me they have it.  After a few phone calls, my phone went straight to my voice mail.  Someone turned my phone off so I could not contact them.  Why would someone steal a phone that they can not use because it is password protected. Since my phone was an Iphone, It has advanced technology such as track my phone. This is a tracking system that all Iphone can set up for incase of a situation like this. I logged on to mobile me from my computer to track my phone, but there was one issue. Since they shut my phone off, It was unable to be tracked. I was completely hopeless unless they turned my phone in to UPD, which they have not yet since I have checked there. The phone is now completely pointless to the person who has because not only did I wipe it from the computer, I called Verizon and shut it off. Why cant some people have respect for the person whose phone it is and return it to them. Is this how the world is brought up, to be thief's.  I am very upset that the person turned the phone off because that shows that they had no intention of trying to contact me or returning it. I now purchased a new Iphone the 4s which will arrive saturday. If you ever find something such as a phone that does not belong to you, try and reach the person, respect them, be loyal and do your best, not just pocket it for your own sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment